Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Six Months!

It has been six months into our contract and we can hardly believe it. The time has gone incredibly quick and we’ve learned so much already. Korea has brought many experiences and challenges so far – some bad but mostly good. We feel so blessed to have been lead here and have nothing but positive reflections and outlooks for our time in Korea. One year of marriage is also just around the corner and it has been amazing to have spent the majority of it in such a unique setting. With the second half of our contract beginning, we are faced with many options. We have no plans as of yet and are in no rush to make any, although we are continually seeking His guidance. A few paths seem to have been presented and we are praying for clarity. Please remember us in your prayers during this time.

3 comments:

Ed Haws said...

Dear C & L: You always remain on our thoughts and prayers. Thanks for the great Blog.

GM & GP Haws

Truth said...

I can't believe it has been 6 months. In fact Sarabeth and I were talking and I told her no way, it is only 5...but I was wrong.

Anonymous said...

I did a little dance the other day when I realized you were at the "half-way" mark. I am praying for wisdom and direction as you consider your next steps. Don't get so caught up in the next step that you forget to smell the "kimchee"

Love you both!
Mom G