Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fall is here!

The weather is finally cooling down here in Seoul. Christopher and I made it through the practically unbearable humidity of monsoon season and are beginning to enjoy the delightful days of early fall. The summer weather was hard on us; our bodies never quite adjusted to the moist weather. Coming from the dry heat of Colorado and Arizona, humidity was not in our vocabulary and we liked it that way. Although we often found ourselves frustrated with the constant moisture, we made some adjustments and all was well. We are wondering if our disdain for humidity will influence future endeavors, we like to hope not but maybe it will.

1 comment:

Truth said...

I don't know if I could ever adjust to high humidity; hot in the summer, bone-chilling cold in the winter. Neither sounds exciting, but I'll bet I wouldn't have dry skin.