Monday, November 9, 2009

Fall, don't go...

Fall is by far my favorite season and I have always thought it to be too short. It seems as if the trees change colors right before our eyes and a switch is flipped that makes the air instantly crisper, and then, before you know it, the trees are barren and the air is biting. There are countless reasons I adore autumn, a few being the color orange, scarves, afternoon coffee runs, the sound of crunching leaves, boots, crisp morning walks, decievingly warm sun, the color red, cider, open windows, morning coffee with cinnamon, anything pumpkin, fresh air, light breezes, did I mention harvest blend?

Because we're from the wonderful state of Colorado, you think we'd be used to cold winters. Not the case at all, cold springs, yes, but not cold winters. We are not happily awaiting the winter solstice in Seoul, however we won't mind it as much seeing as we will not have to drive to and from work in snow traffic and the floors in our apartment are heated!

I know our fallish days are numbered so here are some autumn pictures that keep my spirits up...








2 comments:

bigJCfan said...

oh, wonderful colo! those pics are great. never fear, we will soak up the thai sun and bring it back to s.k. :) :) :)

Truth said...

I love these Fall pics.