Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy 25th Birthday Chris!


Christopher turned 25 this weekend! I told one of our kindergarten classes that he was going to be a quarter of a century old and they couldn't believe it. One of Chris' biggest fans, Ester, said it best - "but teacher how, he is so handsome". Haha, yes he is, I couldn't agree more :)

Here are some pictures of a few of his birthday celebrations during our relationship....


19th - Lake Dillon, Colorado


20th - Tim McGraw concert, Colorado

21st - This makes me so sad. We were in different cities and I couldn't celebrate with him but even if I had pictures, I highly doubt they would be okay to publish ;)


22nd - The Loper's, Arizona


23rd - Casey Moore's, Arizona


24th - Papa and Gramma's, Arizona


25th - Boryeongng Mud Festival, South Korea

If you want to see the cutest videos ever, please click here for his mom's post - adorable.

6 comments:

Truth said...

Oh my goodness, I didn't realize this was the 4th time we didn't get to celebrate his birthday with him. So sad! You guys have to come back to Colorado and never move away again.

Michael Haws said...

I got bad news for you buddy. After looking at this post, I realize that I have missed your last 5 birthdays!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must drop everything and move back to Colorado and spent the rest of your life here so I won't miss any more of your birthdays!!!!!

Love Dad

Betty and Ed Haws said...

Dear Christopher: Hope we are around for the next one. I'm sur e you had a great time even though you weren't home eith family. You are doing a great job of keeping us posted..
We send our love.

GM & GP Haws

Elisabeth said...

I love the picture of his 20th. Makes me so happy that those two couples are still together. Love you brother
Happy birthday

jeri manos said...

Happy 25th Birthday christopher!!! I have to agree with the other posts.... We are missing you two so much... and we just had the family reunion and there was a definite difference with you two not there.... so we look forward to your return. WE did have a wonderful time visiting with all of your family... your mom and dad are taking wonderful care of Grandma and Grandpa and we got to be there for Ethans 7th Birthday. Wow,, he is doing so great. You have a wonderful family back here, loving you and enjoying your blog, but certainly anxiously awaiting your return. So we send our love and special birthday wishes for a wonderful year. Give that beautiful wife of yours a special hug and kiss from me!
Love Aunt Jeri xoxoxoxoxox

Kelly said...

wow wow how did I forget you guys had a blog going about your adventures in Seoul!?!?!?! I have just spent over an hour at work reading through some of your posts. This is great, I feel like I am so much more caught up on your lives now! Lauren, I have some pictures from Chris' 21st birthday at Phillys!! I'll send them over;) Chris, you look so young in them! Love you guys!!!!!!!