Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Love Birds

Today my parents celebrate their 30th Wedding Anniversary. They were married June 2, 1979 - weren't they foxy?!



Marriage is an amazing bond and I've only experienced it for 8 months, I can't even begin to imagine the joy of 30 years! My parents have always been an exemplary couple whose relationship, friendship, and connection I've always admired. It is incredible to see how, through marriage, God brings two people together and guides them through the bliss, challenges, and cycles of life. I am so thankful to my Mom and Dad for being a perpetual love in my life and modeling such true devotion.




For as long as I can remember my parents have been silly-in-love (Chris and Derek, you remember all those wet, sloppy kisses we had to witness ;) and I hope it stays that way! Happy Anniversary! Here's to 30 more! We love you!! XOXO

3 comments:

Truth said...

Ah, Happy Anniversary to Rick & Dee!

Betty and Ed Haws said...

And many more. It gets better as you get older.

Ed and Betty Haws

Truth said...

And thanks for your contribution on my blog. Now to find out who the real derelicts are