Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Lauren!!!

Happy Birthday to my best friend!

At 25 years old, you are the most beautiful woman I have met in my life. Everyday you impress and encourage. People who know you would agree with me when I say your laugh can light ablaze. Your happiness is unequivocally contagious as you put everybody else's wants and needs before your own.

I have never known, and I'm sure will never meet, anyone else in the world quite like you.

Your committed companionship

extraordinary energy

limitless love

and special spirit

keep me on cloud 9 everyday of my life.

So a toast to you, my beautiful wife, on your 25th birthday. May God bless you this year, 10-fold the blessings he has given me with the gift of you Lauren.

8 comments:

Truth said...

A very happy birthday to you Lauren! I hope you know how very much you are loved.

Unknown said...

Lauren,
Looks like I get to be 3rd line a long line of friends and relatives wishing you a Happy Birthday. So, Happy Birthday...from me and the rest of the AZ Macal's. Uncle Larry



PS Chris, please...you're setting a pretty high standard of acknowledgement that the rest of us are going to have to try to live up to.. I'm sure Lauren deserves all the kinds words, but as part of the guy club..can you give the rest of us a break?

Michael Haws said...

Happy Birthday Lauren!! We love you!!!!

BTW Christopher ... What Larry said!!

Dad H

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Best Friend and Sister!! We will aslo cheers to that :) Wow, Chris, you are so sweet!! What a blessing your marriage and friendship is to us as we think of you Lauren today and you both so often!

Michael Haws said...

The picture of the two of you on the boat is fantastic!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love you baby! Have a wonderful birthday. We will miss not spending it with you.

Chris, thank-you for honoring and loving our daughter so well.

Mom G

Betty and Ed Haws said...

We add our congratulations abd blessings to you so far away in Korea. Have great celebration and know that we wish we could shre it with you. All our love.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Lauren!

If you were here we would have to go out. Your choice, Nellos or Rositas? Or, maybe Euro cafe since we never did get there with you guys. Anyway, have a really memorable birthday. We miss you guys.

Pops Ulrich