Saturday, April 3, 2010

Animation Museum

Working with Maristory on the weekends has provided us with free admission to many museums throughout Seoul. The most recent museum we went to was the animation museum. It was incredibly entertaining and a really fun museum overall. There was one thing that stood out as incredible though...


This is a photo of the urinals inside the mens bathroom. As you can see, they are screens...but not just any screen, they are touch screens activated by your "aiming". I scored a 110 on my first try when I arrived to the museum. After chugging copious amounts of water I bested my score at the end of the day with a 150.

They need to install these in every single bathroom EVERYWHERE.

3 comments:

Truth said...

That is by far the weirdest thing in the world. I can't imagine why we encourage this, but then I thought how great this would be for Ethan.

Christopher and Lauren said...

Haha, we encourage this because it helps men all over the world with "self control" AND it assists in janitorial duties!

Elisabeth said...

What the heck! And girls get nothing??